Walgreens Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Tanaysha E.

BY WALGREENS

Give Yourself An Edge With All-Over Sun Protection. This Sunscreen Provides Superior Broad-Spectrum Uva &Amp; Uvb Protection For Your Skin To Give You That Edge Over The Competition. You Can Count On This: Our Easy Spray Allows For All-Over Even Coverage That Goes On Quickly, Absorbs Quickly, And Doesn't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Specially Formulated For Active Adults Very Water And Sweat Resistant Contains No Cfcs see more...

• "It doesn't last very long at all." in 1 review
  • "I think this was such a Very good product , it works well and it is very effective when you go out for long in the sun. " in 1 review
  • "The continuous spray allowed me to get even protection on even the hardest to reach places." in 1 review
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL
I love using sun screen in the summer even though I try to avoid the sun much due to my seborrheic dermatitis and it irritates it, if anything I’ll always use sunscreen for protection
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
Used this sunscreen & let me tell you I wasn't disappointed it really worked pretty well, help us a couple hours of continuously getting in the water, we went boating & swimming in 1 day &I this sunscreen was great.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
We always have continuous spray sunscreen in hand in a high spf. Must be sweat proof living on a farm and working in the hayfields. I dan apply this once and work most of the day without worrying it isn't doing it's job!Walgreens Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Works great in my opinion. Me and my entire family use it when we went to the beach. This product is gentle the only thing I might complaint about is how sticky it might feel at the beginning. You can find this product at Walmart or Walgreens.
Autumn G.
Highland Hgts, KY
I've used this sunscreen time and time again, mostly because of the affordable price. But the major drawback is the greasy residue it leaves everywhere. Even hours after I apply it, it still feels gross on my skin. It gets the job done.
Macy S.
This is a good sunscreen that helps protect you from the sun like it is supposed to it is very efficient and can be waterproof make sure you reapply to not burn this sunscreen is a little oily but that is normal with spf it has
Racquel c.
Laurel, MD
I've used this product multiple times and it does an ok job. Because it's a spray on it doesn't really get into the skin as much as a sunscreen lotion. I feel that it did help me not get a sunburn but I don't really get those anyway. It is light and air which I like. I did get darker than I usually do.
Dianna K.
Greensboro, NC
This spf spray through Walgreens is just as good if not better than higher brand names like copper tone. I personally have never had an issue spraying this in any direction needed. I highly recommend this SPF product.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
One of my favorite sunscreens to use! It's super light weight and doesn't leave a sticky residue. It's very effective and nourishes my skin and really protects against sunburns. I would highly recommend this product!
Emily C.
This is a decent product. It kept my pale skin from burning. The packaging is abut hard to open. But it sprays on Nicely. The product is a bit sticky and you have to wait to get in the water unless you want to burn.