Walgreens Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Tanaysha E.

BY WALGREENS

Give Yourself An Edge With All-Over Sun Protection. This Sunscreen Provides Superior Broad-Spectrum Uva &Amp; Uvb Protection For Your Skin To Give You That Edge Over The Competition. You Can Count On This: Our Easy Spray Allows For All-Over Even Coverage That Goes On Quickly, Absorbs Quickly, And Doesn't Leave Skin Feeling Greasy. Specially Formulated For Active Adults Very Water And Sweat Resistant Contains No Cfcs see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It doesn't last very long at all." in 1 review
  • "I think this was such a Very good product , it works well and it is very effective when you go out for long in the sun. " in 1 review
  • "The continuous spray allowed me to get even protection on even the hardest to reach places." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Pontiac, IL
This product protects well against the suns harmful rays but it does leave a sticky and slimy residue on the skin for awhile after application. Overall, it gets the job done so I would recommend the product.
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL
I love using sun screen in the summer even though I try to avoid the sun much due to my seborrheic dermatitis and it irritates it, if anything I’ll always use sunscreen for protection
Jennifer Y.
I like using continuous spray sunscreen to reapply because it is so easy just spray give a little rub in and your good to go! This one is 50spf and is sweat and water resistant. There is some concern over not properly applying with the spray sunscreen which is why I typically apply regular lotion first before going out in the sun and then use the spray for reapplication.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
Used this sunscreen & let me tell you I wasn't disappointed it really worked pretty well, help us a couple hours of continuously getting in the water, we went boating & swimming in 1 day &I this sunscreen was great.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
We always have continuous spray sunscreen in hand in a high spf. Must be sweat proof living on a farm and working in the hayfields. I dan apply this once and work most of the day without worrying it isn't doing it's job!Walgreens Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
I purchased this product on a whim before running a 5k in 90• weather. I have lots of tattoos that need to be protected from the sun and this sunscreen did the job! It was a little greasy and looked oily on my skin - but this wasn't really an issue at the time.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Works great in my opinion. Me and my entire family use it when we went to the beach. This product is gentle the only thing I might complaint about is how sticky it might feel at the beginning. You can find this product at Walmart or Walgreens.
Autumn G.
Newport
I've used this sunscreen time and time again, mostly because of the affordable price. But the major drawback is the greasy residue it leaves everywhere. Even hours after I apply it, it still feels gross on my skin. It gets the job done.
Taylor S.
I use this sport sunscreen on days that I will be out in the sun all day. I have never used it before a swim so I don't know how good it would be then but I suggest it for a day of just being outside. I would recommend if you are looking for a good sunscreen.
Gabriela S.
This brand is super effective and cost efficient. Bought it last minute at Walgreens pharmacy for the first time and I was not disappointed. Does the job just like the higher priced one but this one is a lot cheaper. Definitely recommend.