Walgreens Sport SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Aura C.Walgreens Sport SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Apurva s.

BY WALGREENS

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Very Sweat Resistant 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Anyone try this sunblock? Its awesome!!!1 Answers
Christine R.
We bought this in an emergency when we forgot our sunblock at home and were at Disney World. This is the WORST sunblock I've ever used. It was like we covered ourselves in bacon grease and sat outside. Three weeks later and I'm still peeling from the sunburn I got while wearing this -- and reapplying every hour.

Just spend the extra money and buy the good brands. (Also, it smells like big spray.)
Sherry G.
Bellevue, NE
I have tried a lot of different sunscreen brands, trying to find one that won't sting my eyes as I run and bike. This one worked wonderfully. It was 90 degrees the other day and even though sweat was running down my face, I didn't ever have any sunscreen stinging my eyes. I've taken this on 6 hour bike rides and have never been burned. Yesterday I spent 7 hours outside at the lake and didn't have any problem with burning. I did reapply every time I got out of the water. Lightweight formula goes on nicely. It is slightly greasy, but the sunscreens I've tried that weren't slightly greasy didn't seem to work very well. Great price. I highly recommend.
Kathryn B.
Recently used this brand this past weekend on a zipline tour we took it was way over 3 hours and my husband and I had bothed used this on our shoulders arms and back including face and we didn't get burned only applies once too. Located in TX
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This sun screen is great! It is light weight and provides great protection from the sun. I apply it on mine and my children's skin before going to the beach. It lasts all day, and I don't have to worry about anyone getting a painful sunburn.
Amanda M.
Just as good as any other sunscreen of the same SPF. Was sweat and water resistant, just like it claimed. Plus, the 100% money back guarantee from Walgreen's is awesome!
Amber F.
Grand Forks, ND
This product last longer than others but you are going to have to reapply just like any other brand if you are working out in the sun and trying not to get burnt.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This is a very comparable sunscreen of its type. Sweat and water resistant, sunk right in to the skin and did the job. Highly recommend if you're trying to save a buck or two this summer!
Sarah G.
If you we on a budget but need sunscreen this stuff is perfect! I own two of them. You can find them at Walgreens!
Aleyda P.
Gets the job done, I thought it wasn't going to last long on me as it did. I will be buying this again­čśü
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
It works really well! I apply it before makeup every morning to keep my skin protected from sunlight
Francis O.
Anyone try this sunblock? Its awesome!!!