BY WALGREENS

Provides superior broad-spectrum UVA UVB protection for your skin to give you that edge over the competition. You can count on this: Our easy spray allows for all-over even coverage that goes on quickly, absorbs quickly, and doesn t leave skin feeling greasy. Specially formulated for active adults. Water resistant No CFCs see more...

• Is this worth buying and is it safe for kids how much SPF...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jayme W.
Continuous spray is nice. Not too clumpy or watery or greasy when you spray and spread. I was a first time user and wasn't extremely impressed but I also wasn't dissatisfied. Seemed like regular sunscreen to me. But the fact that I could run into Walgreens and not have to go to a major store to get it when in a hurry was great.
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I purchase this fairly regularly living in Florida and having out of state guests pretty often. Going to the beach is a much and covering severa kids quickly is quite a fete when they all want to get into the water asap. This lasts and we haven't encountered a single sunburn. Will keep purchasing!!
Bijou M.
I love the sunscreen because it is a spray bottle. It's so much more convenient than having to rub something in. I like that the SPF is 50 so it gives you really good coverage. Anything above 30 is something I will consider.
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
This is my preferred sunscreen. It is so convenient to not have to rub the sunscreen on. Spray sunscreen is the best. I also love the price tag. It's more inexpensive than the more well known brands. I recommend it!
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is what I always get because it has great coverage.  I apply every two hours and it does really good at protecting frkm the sun. And ao nice to be able to spray! Specially on a child since my boy moves so much!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray works great! My husband is super fare skinned and he has never burned using this. It's a great value and its easy to use.
Tina R.
I like this product. Thw continuous spray helps you to not miss any place. It does not run like some of thw othwrs I have used.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I love sprays it's so much easier to get the kids taken care of also can't beat the price. For sure recommend!
Channel J.
Biloxi, MS
I like the spray bottle. The fact that I don't fave to actually use a lotion is wonderful just spray and go.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
This continuous sunscreen spray works goes on great and is easy to apply. Love that it comes in sport too.
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
Is this worth buying and is it safe for kids how much SPF does it have