Walgreens Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Katherine V.Walgreens Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Renay P.Walgreens Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Angee L.

BY WALGREENS

Give Yourself An Edge With All-Over Sun Protection. Sport Sunscreen Spf 30 Provides Superior Broad-Spectrum Protection For Your Skin To Give You That Edge Over The Competition. You Can Count On This: Our Spray Allows For All-Over Even Coverage That Goes On Quickly, Absorbs Quickly, And Doesn't Leave Skin Feely Greasy. Specially Formulated For Active Adults! Uva/Uvb Protection Very Water Resistant Very Sweat Resistant Quick &Amp; Easy Spray Twist &Amp; Lock Cap No Cfcs Which Deplete The Ozone Layer see more...

• Does this work as well as the name brands? I know usually...3 Answers
  • Do you find that this off brand product works better or w...2 Answers
Walgreens Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 30
  • "They are always a great price, great product, and you can always find great deals on their phone app!" in 1 review
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
Fave summer essential & what I'd bring to a beach bash? Walgreens spray on sport Sunscreen (and a bottle of sparkling wine!) Spf 30 is a must. I live in Florida and was recently diagnosed with melanoma which thank goodness was removed and I am now cancer-free. That being said SPF is now my new best friend. This goes on quick smells nice and soaks in fast. Not to mention a lot of times they are on sale or have buy one get one 50% off. For the value and the way it works so well it can't be beat
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Works well as a sunscreen but it feels awful on. I obviously purchased this at Walgreens and I will never do so again. Feels sticky wherever it's applied and leaves me feeling gross. I much rather use a lotion m.
Angee L.
This sunscreen is great for the value. I purchased a 2 pack for a fraction of the cost of name brand sunscreen. I like that it is water resistant and found I didn't have to reapply too often, about every 80 mins or so. The scent is plesent and it dries fairly quickly. I would purchase again.
Candida H.
Alcoa, TN
It Works good,cheaper than name brand,smells nice.just mak sure you reapply in 30 min.it sprays on..........awesome! You don't have to worry about it being running. Or like a lotion......very hard to rub in,lol try it i know you will love it!!!!!!!!!
Allie C.
The spray function is really convenient. The smell isn't too harsh but you do have to reapply every few hours like other brands. Good buy for the meager price.
Molly M.
Buckeye Lake, OH
I love spray on sunscreen because it is so much easier then rubbing lotion all over your body . I like that it is really fast and doesn't leave any oily residue
Ashley M.
Wise, VA
Stays on well, but like other sunblocks you still have to reapply every few hours. But, I am a fan of being able to spray it on instead of rubbing it in.
Tayler D.
For this product to be off brand, it works extremely well! I like the convenience of spray bottles rather than lotion, it's much quicker!
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Live ín a place where there is always heat upon your body? And you are in sports?Then this is the cream for you
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Great affordable sunscreen. I always end up buying it because its cheap & gets the job done. I recommend it.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Does this work as well as the name brands? I know usually with this kind of stuff it doesn't matter as much, but just curious.
Tayler D.
Do you find that this off brand product works better or worse than an on brand product such as Coppertone?