BY WALGREENS

Well at Walgreens® Bonus Size ~ 33% More Free Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*. Sport Sunscreen. Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Water Resistant. UVA / UVB Protection. Continuous Spray. Recommended Daily Use by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Give Yourself an Edge with All-Over Sun Protection! Walgreens Continuous Spray Sport Sunscreen provides superior broad spectrum SPF 15 UVA & UVB protection for your skin to give you that edge over the competition.  You can count on this:  Our easy spray allows. see more...

• Do see a difference betweent this one and others you have used?1 Answers
Walgreens Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I love spray on sunscreen, the only down fall is it makes me a little bit sticky!" in 1 review
  • "I just feel like they're much easier to use, and they're just as effective." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin and burn easily and this product definitely protected me well!" in 1 review
Robecca B.
Flint , MI
It's super easy to apply and reapply through out the day but I feel there are better brands out there. This works in a pinch.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Works just as good as the more expensive brands however this one dries pretty sticky and smells sooo bad.
Shawna B.
Huntington , WV
This sunscreen works well and is at a good price point! I like that it sprays on, but I fear that it does not cover well and will cause my skin to be splotchy. I would use it again though and just make sure to be thorough when I put it on!
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I like spray on as it's easier to rub into the skin. It also has a moisturizing component and it smells good. I don't know about the sports claim as I'm suspicious of all brands that state it, so I still reapply it after swimming or being more active. However, i like the product and would buy it again.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
love this sunscreen! Works better than any name brand sunscreen I've ever used. Not as dry on skin as Neutrogena or Coppertone Sport, but a much better value. This is no-rub, but rubbing makes it less greasy on skin.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
We loved the Walgreens brand sunscreen spray. I actually like the spraying mechanism on this way more than the more expensive Neutrogena spray I own. I felt like it worked just as well for half the price. I use a stronger sunscreen on my face but this is perfect for legs and arms.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I absolutely love spraying sunscreens. I just feel like they're much easier to use, and they're just as effective. Walgreens sunscreen works just as well as any of the name brands I've used.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I have used this brand of sunscreen for years, just throw it in my bag and go. I can use it on myself and my children and it works wonderful and doesn't have a horrid smell to it.
Ashlyn A.
Loganville, GA
I am always outside and doing activities. I always use the Walgreen's spray sunscreen because it is easy to apply and it has always worked when I use it. Just because something is cheaper does not mean that it is less effective!
Shawna S.
It's an alright brand. I prefer many more and I like products that also do not test on animals. It's lasts for a good amount of time but I don't really like that smell.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Do see a difference betweent this one and others you have used?