HealthWellnessWalgreens
Sinus Wash Neti Pot Kit

Walgreens Sinus Wash Neti Pot Kit

by Walgreens

The neti pot uses saline solution and the gentle flow of gravity to wash the nasal passages. It s all natural and is safe for both children and adults, including pregnant and nursing mothers and people taking other medications. Simply dissolve a packet of the pre-mixed saline ingredients in warm water to gently clean, refresh and protect the nasal passages. Doctor developed, scientifically proven Uses gentle flow of gravity Contains: Neti pot 30 all natural saline packets Instructions for use ;

I Wonder does this relieve pressure from sinuses issues?
Have you tried other versions of this before?
Start your review of Walgreens Sinus Wash Neti Pot Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna B.
I was so skeptical about Neti pots but my friends kept saying you need to try it! Now I don't know what I would do without one. They really do work! I can breath 100x better after using it and it even helps to break up the mucus in your throat when you are sick! Just make sure you read the directions and use distilled or filtered water and make sure you clean and sanitize your pot! This one is top rack dishwasher safe!
Julie B.
I first tried this a few years ago when I was pregnant. I had a cold and was desperate to try anything and now I'm a true believer. I works amazingly. Once you find the correct angle for yourself it's easy to do. It help get rid of the contents in your nasal passages and gets you breathing better. I recommend a net pot to everyone.
Debra G.
Bound Brook, NJ
After being sick recently, the dr recommended I use a sinus wash in order to make me feel better since he couldn't prescribe anything. I had doubts but gave it a try. Loved it. It made my head feel much clearer by the second use. After using for a few days I felt much better. I'll be using this all the time now when I'm starting to feel sick.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son had to use this this past winter to help clear out a sinus infection. He said it felt good and helped flush his sinuses to let him heal quicker. Recommended by the doctor to use this to help clear up the infection faster.
Shawna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this earlier this week as I am currently suffering from Bacterial Sinusitis. I had so much pressure around my eyes I could not open them. My face was getting swollen. So i tried this and within about 10 hours I really started to feel a huge difference. It was a weird sensation, but it did it's job.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sinus washes always leave my sinuses feeling dry and scratchy, I'm not a big fan of them.