BY WALGREEN'S

Melissa z.
Melissa z.
I understand that people had problems with this product but many products can have a bad effect on people if their doctors do not properly prepare them to use it. I read up on this before I used it the first time and created a healthful system of preparation before I used it. I made sure I altered my diet and increased electrolyte supplementation a week before using it. I rested well and hydrated well for an entire week prior to my colonoscopy. Then my body was easily able to tolerate both the Fleet oral saline AND the endoscopy. I know of so many toxic prescription products on the market and so many non scrip toxic items as well and yet this CHEAP and effective method of bowel prep is now no longer available to me. I am disappointed.
member-bd19f6ba1
member-bd19f6ba1
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is not that effective! The "flavor" does not appeal to my fancy nor do the results. When I am stopped up I look for a more speedy acting medication to movd the process along. It has an OK price but sometimes you just need to pay a little more for something better.