BY WALGREENS

Lightweight Lotion. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Oil Free, Fast-Absorbing Formula. Very Water & Sweat Resistant. Photostable Complex™. Hypoallergenic. PABA Free. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Dermatologist Recommended Sheer dry-touch sunscreen with Photostable Complex™ provides broad-spectrum UV sun protection – so your skin is shielded from the damaging effects of both UVA and UVB rays.  Our super formula is fast-absorbing with a matte finish, leaving skin feeling clean a. see more...

• Does this come off easily?1 Answers
  • Wow!! An SPF of 85? How does this compare to other sunscreens? Ho...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to rub in? I'm guessing by the "sheer" in the title ...7 Answers
  • "It's very light and not greasy." in 1 review
  • "It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give." in 1 review
  • "I am very fair and used this outside at the lake for over 6 hours and did not burn (I re-applied 3 times). " in 1 review
  • "Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 85 is a great sunscreen for people who use SPF 80." in 1 review
Marley P.
This is the knock-off of Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer, and I used to use both this sunscreen and the Neutrogena one all the time. I have since switched to a natural sunscreen and honestly, the natural one is so much more effective and feels better on my skin! I would recommend considering switching to a physical sunscreen instead of using chemical sunscreens like this one.
Lindsey L.
I am very fair skinned, and let me tell you, this stuff works so good! I know that it has been said that you don't really need SPF past 20, but I usually need a higher SPF or I will get burned.  I did not get burned at all while using this.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love the feeling of this sunscreen. If I am not mistaken, it is comparable to Neutrogena. It is a great sunscreen that lasts and leaves my skin feeling nice as opposed to the creasy feeling I get with most other sunscreens.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I really like the quality of the Sun screen. I like that the price was reasonable. The only problem which is not really a problem so much as a preference, it's a lotion. I like the new instant drying sprays. It is light weight and I would use it again.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I bought this to use as a sunscreen, but loved it so much I began using it as my everyday moisturizer. It is light, smells clean, and absorbs almost instantly to leave my skin protected, soft, and smooth. I use this year-round!
Jordan M.
Orlando, FL
My mother purchased this item from Walgreens (WE LOVE WALGREENS!) and sent it with me to the beach. The sun is very strong here in sunny Orlando, Fl so high spf is a must. I usually hate lotion sunscreen but this wasn't so bad. It's very light and not greasy.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the Walgreens Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen . It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give. It applies easily and goes on smooth.
Amy S.
For a very high SPF product, this was not greasy or overly white. It applies smoothly allover, and with a little rubbing fades away. I am very fair and used this outside at the lake for over 6 hours and did not burn (I re-applied 3 times).
Gissell C.
The price is cheap and it's very light and not greasy. I like how light weight it is on youyour skin. Recommend buying this
I love this stuff. Easy to carry in your beach bag or purse or just whatever. try it and I promise you will love it!
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Is this easy to rub in? I'm guessing by the "sheer" in the title it is, but wanted to know from someone who has used it!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Wow!! An SPF of 85? How does this compare to other sunscreens? How's the smell?
Wendy H.
Looking for an inexpensive sunblock. This says sunscreen, but it says it is an 85. I'm confused. Is this a sunblock?
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
How is the smell?
Michelle D.
roy, UT
Does this come off easily?