BY WALGREENS

Lightweight Lotion. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Oil Free, Fast-Absorbing Formula. Very Water & Sweat Resistant. Photostable Complex™. Hypoallergenic. PABA Free. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Dermatologist Recommended Provides broad-spectrum UV sun protection - so your skin is shielded from the damaging effects of both UVA and UVB rays.  Our super sheer, dry-touch formula is fast-absorbing with a matte finish, leaving skin feeling clean and fresh. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all W. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this product on the way to an amusement park when I realized I forgot mine at home. It was effective, but pretty hard to blend in. I ended up with a little white streaky stuff on me because it just couldn't get it all to blend in. Wouldn't recommend.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Walgreens' brands of sunscreen and after sun products all work well for us. This one goes on smooth and I like the lotion type of sunscreen for face and ears over the spray.
Sarah D.
This is the generic for the neutrogena liquid sunscreen and it works just as well for less money . I find that the generic of many skin products work almost as well as the name brand, but this one I would say actually wins out for me.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
Goes on so smooth and easy! I used to pay more for the "brand name" but this works just a good. Provides the exact same coverage and feels just like the expensive stuff!!
Ashley
Love this and it's way cheaper than the other "brand" sunscreen plus it works the same as the expensive ones. It's a must have!
Bronwyn F.
ALBANY, GA
This is soo inexpensive and works just as well as all other higher end brands! its absolutely amazing! highly recommend!!
Amanda N.
I thought I wouldn't like how this felt, but it's very nice. Doesn't feel oily, greasy, or powdery. Just very smooth.
DONNA V.
I love it and don't knock it until you try it...worth the price and it does work no complaints over here...
vanessa b.
I was pretty surprised how well this worked, the only thing was how it doesn't blend smoothly