BY WALGREENS

UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water & Sweat Resistant. Photostable Complex™. Oil & PABA Free. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Recommended Offers powerful broad spectrum sun protection.  Proven to provide a superior balance of protection from the sun s burning UVB rays and long term damaging UVA rays.  The unique dry-touch formula absorbs rapidly with a sheer finish leaving skin feeling clean and fresh. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is the Walgreens brand less expensive and just as effecti...3 Answers
  • Is 100+ SPF really needed? I thought all SPF's at about 3...1 Answers
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I liked this, but didn't find I love the texture all that much. It didn't feel too greasy, but almost rolled off (like little bits) once it dried. I am fair skinned and need good SPF, but 100+ SPF is obnoxious. It won't do anything a standard 30+ SPF won't do for you.
Gledys H.
I've been searching and searching for something like this my entire life. Most sun blocks are oiley and leave your skin sticky and kinda nasty white looking. This stuff absorbs into your skin very well. I usually get burnt through very powerful sunscreens and this stuff, I apply once and done, lasts for the entire day. It's truly amazing.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Great for sensitive skins.
Not oily or sticky.
Great price and compatible with brand names.
Highly recommend to stock up after Halloween. This product is usually half off.
Brandy D.
Sarah M.
Proven to provide a superior balance of protection from the sun s burning UVB rays and long term damaging UVA rays. Although I believe you don't need higher than 50 SPF! works great for me and is a great value i would recommend this sunscreen to others
Shelby C.
Sheer dry sun screen in great although anything NORTH of 55 isn't any better than SPF 55, I prefer this sunscreen over regular or even spray on
Brittany J.
I love how this is a dry touch sunscreen. Its not oily which I can't stand oily sunscreen. This is my go to when I'm on a budget.
Klaurini ch V.
Walgreens Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion is exactly what I am looking for in a sunscreenb and this has 100spf! Total score...!
Zytlaly M.
Left me a little bit oily but it did the job ! i am a cross country runner so I buy various sun screens and this one is great!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Sheer and dry is exactly what I am looking for in a sunscreen. and this has 100spf! Total score!
Wendy H.
Is the Walgreens brand less expensive and just as effective as other brand name 100+ SPFs?
Anne S.
PORTLAND, OR
Is 100+ SPF really needed? I thought all SPF's at about 30 were basically as effective as anything higher than that.