BY WALGREENS

Maximum Strength Daytime 2 Non-Drowsy 3 Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches and pains, chest congestion, nasal sinus congestion and sinus pressure. Reduces swelling of nasal passages. Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Promotes nasal and or sinus drainage. Helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Questions or comments? *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
I am no expert but the last three times I have had a cold I have used them and in my opinion I think they help me recover pretty fast (3/4 days)
Dulce P.
We have a walgreens near us so whenever we are sick we go there for medicine. The people are very helpful there.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is cheaper because it is Walgreens brand but I don’t really notice if It works as well as name brands