BY WALGREENS

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Made with Ingredients Derived from Minerals. Very Water Resistant. Fragrance Free. Absorbs Rapidly for Sheer Finish. Oil & PABA Free. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores. Dermatologist Recommended Offers the ultimate in gentle broad spectrum sun protection.  This oil free formula helps shield your skin from the sun s burning UVB rays and long term damaging UVA rays using mineral derived sunscreen ingredients.  The unique sensitive formula absorbs rapidly for a sheer finish leaving skin feeling cl. see more...

Walgreens Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70+
  • "I have used this lotion for myself and my fair skinned daughter. It is great for our sensitive skin. We haven't has any problems with our daughter having a reaction to it. It's really a great sunscreen. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have used this lotion for myself and my fair skinned daughter." in 1 review
  • "She's also very fair skinned." in 1 review
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
This is one of my favorite products to buy at walgreens during the summertime because it helps me protect my sensitive skin all day when i am going to be outdoors. I have fair skin and i tend to get sunburn easily so this lotion works
Rachel K.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
I used this for my youngest daughter who was allergic to everthing. She's also very fair skinned. She never had a reaction to this product and it protected her skin wonderfully. The price was great too.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
It is a bit runny for me and when I wore it to the beach and started playing volleyball, it ran into my eyes. I prefer Neutrogena's sensitive formula
Mandy W.
I have sensitive skin so to find a good brand that treats it and has high SPF is incredible. I don't even burn but it's nice to put on just in case!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is actually one of my favorite sunscreen lotions I use. The reason because its fragrance free and my skin just feels so smooth after use.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
When it comes to sunscreen do not skimp and go for store brands, they are often watered down and less effective, this one included.
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
It's very runny and not the best smell at all. I would rather choose one of the leading brands llike Austrailian Gold.
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
Cuando llega el verano siempre busco este producto. Es muy ligero, facil de aplicar. Perfecto para toda la familia.
matajah s.
Wow This is actually one of my favorite sunscreen lotions I use. The reason because its fragrance free and my skin