Walgreens Saline Wound Wash, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by jezi b.

BY WALGREENS

Flushes and Cleanses Scrapes, Abrasions and Minor Cuts Removes dirt and debris from wounds and promotes healing. Preservative and drug free solution. 360 dispenser allows can to be held in any position, even upside down. ; see more...

• Okay so I recently got an industrial piercing and I hones...1 Answers
jezi b.
I got this after checking recommendations for wound wash. Normally I rinse my piercings in a hot shower but this is great for when you don’t have time. The spray works great, and though it gets messy I like the pressure it has to flush what you’re cleaning. It does spray upside down no problem as it says any angle. Most of the time I spray a bit of gauze sponge and clean gently, and I don’t have to have saline dripping all over myself.
Makenna D.
Just recently got some body piercings and was directed to wash them with a salt water solution 2-3 times a day. After reading more online it seems to create the perfect ratio of salt and water is harder than expected. Lots of people recommended buying this premixed wound wash from Walgreens. It works awesome!! The spray is so convenient and can spray from all angles as it has a 360° dispenser so it can be held in any position.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Got it 2 months ago to clean my nipple piercing. Does the job jus my fine!! I would have out 5 stars, but I found the pressure of the spray too strong to It can be messy and not easy to use with just a Qtip
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Great for piercings highly recommend! Super cheap and it’s just awesome! It’s easy to use effective! I would highly recommend this to someone who has piercings
Sulphira M.
Love this item. I have literally used this on all of my piercings in the past. When I got my nose piercing my piercer told me about this it was great.
Beth D.
This product was recommended to use when I got my ears re-pierced. It kept them clean and allowed my ears to heal properly.
Lizeth G.
Okay so I recently got an industrial piercing and I honestly got tired of making my own aftercare solution so I decided to google some suggestions and this one popped up. I went to go buy it and I must say it's pretty messy but I like it so far because it doesn't take forever to clean my piercing anymore but I only used it once so far....my real question is ,will this help with the cleaning and healing process? I've read a couple of reviews but not enough :( so please help a girl out😘