Walgreens Saline Nasal Spray uploaded by Natalie P.Walgreens Saline Nasal Spray uploaded by Melodee J.Walgreens Saline Nasal Spray uploaded by Samantha W.

BY WALGREENS #54 in Allergy & Sinus

For dry nasal membranes Pharmacist recommended 100% satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just as good as the name brand products, you only need a few sprays and then you can breathe again. This is an affordable product usually $5 for a bottle and I really mean it this product works really well and as good as the name brands. It gives me so much relief when I have a sinus infection or really bad cold.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is some good stuff, bought it at Walgreens for about 8 bucks, I used it when my sinuses were acting up really bad and it helped clear up my nose so I could breath it works really well.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For a store brand I love the action this spray takes ... Its good and quite effective and quick in relieve. Me as mother and user of this product for my child I recommend.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product. Keeps my nose clear and very easy to apply. It's also very affordable. I would consider it a must-have for anyone suffering from a cold this season. I will definitely buy this product again.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
I recently had sinus surgery that included three sinus procedures and I was instructed to use this saline spray three times a day. It became my best friend and sped up the healing process! Highly recommend!
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I have terrible allergies and keep this on my desk at work, along with my allergy meds! I try to use non medical items as well as medicine to keep my symptoms at bay. This spray has same content as name brand and is cheaper. The flow and spray is adequate and works well for my use, which is just to keep my sinuses clear and cleansed of pollen. Gross, right? It helps though.
ALEXiS M.
This is a good saline product for the price. I just think other products have better packaging and the nozzle
On it isn't my favorite but it does the trick for my allergies.
Vicki R.
new york
I couldn't live without this in the winter. I take it with me everywhere I go and especially in planes. A few spritzes and it takes the dryness right out.
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
All the time I go to my mothers house she always has this up in her medicine cabinet for shooters in Arizona and it works just terrific for the dry air
Brandy  B.
I used this product a lot when i was pregnant and could not use anything else to unclog my sinus. I would recommend this product.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this as good as name brands?