BY WALGREENS #78 in Training Pants

Soft, Stretchy Refastenable Sides Move With Your Active Toddler. Customized Protection For Boys, Protecting Him From Leaks. Cottony Soft Materials And Gentle Hypoallergenic Liner With Vitamin E And Aloe. Graphics Fade When Wet 18-34 Lbs My Little Pony&Nbsp;Graphics Made In Usa see more...

Paula W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Huggies Pull-ups but I got these on a really good sale and figured I would give them a try. I was overall very happy with them. They are a little stiff and don't have the easy open sides witch I find a little inconvenient. They fit my daughter well and absorb well. I would probably buy them more if they had the easy open sides.
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
I had my misgivings when I tried these because they look very thin. In my experience, thin diapers means leaking and all that. But they don't leak and are decent diapers. The price is a little high on them because I can get Huggies or Pampers for about the same price if I go to Walmart. But these are at Walgreens and if you find them on sale they are a good deal. Only thing is that they sagged some in the back with my child.