BY WALGREENS

Lightly waxed super slippery material is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding. Intense mint flavor. With gum stimulator and pick. Easy to use. Raised grips for better control. Resealable bag. see more...

Walgreens Premium Super Slip Flossups
  • "This product makes flossing so much easier this floss just glides between teeth so easy!" in 4 reviews
  • "easy to use and actually makes flossing somewhat enjoyable." in 4 reviews
  • "They are expensive, break easily, and are hard to get all the way in the back of my mouth to get all of the little nooks and crannies." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
I love these! They make flossing my teeth a lot easier so it feels like less of a chore to me! I like the Wallgreens brand because I'm a member a get great deals on these!
Kia H.
culpeper, va
I totally wasted my money on these. They are expensive, break easily, and are hard to get all the way in the back of my mouth to get all of the little nooks and crannies. They are also less eco-friendly than just straight up floss because of all of the extra plastic. I'll pass on these.
Kayln D.
Such a great product!!! I use these when I brush my teeth and they work so much better then the floss you wrap around your fingers. I can actually floss all my teeth using these.
Amanda C.
Sterling, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use these all the time. My daughter's have a hard time holding floss so I buy these from Wal-Mart or Walgreens and they can floss with no problem. Great Product!
Kelly O.
Arlington, TX
These work great and a cheaper then brand name flossers! So easy to use and great for guys who have large hands and cant reach their back teeth! Love these things!
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
This product is less expensive than the majority of the competition but works just as great. Slides easy, and allows you to reach your entire mouth easily.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great floss easier to floss and don't get plaque on fingers great taste and the pokey end helps in the hard to reach spots and it is at a reasonable price
Alex M.
Love this product! easy to use and actually makes flossing somewhat enjoyable. quick and easy to use. cheap and trustworthy as the other walmart items
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I am often getting something stuck in my teeth. I dislike the feel...yucky.... So these are great to have in my makeup bag for when I am out & about...
Lori B.
I like that these are a better price than the name brand variety. Also, they're great for keeping in your purse for when you're at a restaurant.
M M.
How easily does the floss fray?