BY WALGREENS #6 in Disposable Cups

Premium tableware ; see more...

• "perfect size for drinks!" in 1 review
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
This is a must have for my pantry. I used them when I have luncheons about twice a month in my home.
And also for parties and keep some in the cooler .
They are colorful and sturdy. I buy these when they go on sale. I use this product and would recommend to others they are great to have and you can load up when they are on sale...
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
Do you enjoy drinking beverages? You can't go wrong with red plastic cups from Walgreens. They are a nice middle of the road purchase, they are cheaper than brand name cups but not as durable. Don't plan on using these cups later on. Perfect for a kid's party where you can write everyone's name on their cup with a sharpie.
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY
I picked up these cups for my birthday party. We used them for games such as beer pong and flip cup. They were very sturdy and were weighted down enough for what we were using them for. The price on these are very affordable. If you're trying to save a litte, skip the Solo cups and go for these.
Thalassa M.
These walgreens cups stand up to the dixie or Solo cup brands. They're durable, and on the harder side to break. They work incredibly well for all your drinks, and the price is exactly right. You can get a big bag for less than $5 in most stores. .
Juawana A.
Hate going to the grocery store standing in long lines sometimes I just go to my local Walgreens and pick up these very durable and reasonable plastic cups even putting hot stuff like Coco will not collapse the cup very Universal
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
These are pretty good. Nothing awful nothing life changing either. Decent price and they hold up through most anything I put them through so I don't have to worry too much about them breaking. Just keep them out of the microwave.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
It's a no name brand solo cup. It's still classic red, with the white rim and indent at the bottom. Thinner than the name brand version for sure. For like $2.00 I'd recommend it haha. Funny doing a review on cups. Thumbs up!
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
These are perfect party cups for any tryp of party, they have them in many colors! They hold a lot of liquid, it would not dissapoint!! They are cheaper prices but they are great for disposals cups! I would recommend!
Becky M.
Love these they are great for parties and gatherings super efficient an has a great price absolutely satisfied no disappointment here totaly love these and I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Ehh, they work good. not much you can really say for cups. they're alright in my opinion and will more than likely continue to buy them for as long as i need or for when ever the occasions calls for plastic cups to be used in certain situations.
Taylor C.
How much do these normally cost?