BY WALGREENS

For babies 16-28 lbs Soft stretchable waist & side panels wrap your baby in softness Excellent leakage protection for day and night Extra soft inner liner with organic botanicals, vitamin E and aloe Hypoallergenic Cottony soft outer cover ; see more...

Walgreens Premium Baby Diapers
  • "Walgreens has sales on them pretty regularly which makes them super cheap so I always stock up! " in 2 reviews
  • "I actually liked the diapers." in 1 review
  • "I used these many times for our daughter because with only one income at the time, money was tight and the price was right." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
Yes, these are cheap diapers. They aren't going to hold as much as other brands and they seem to be sized a bit weird. I used these many times for our daughter because with only one income at the time, money was tight and the price was right. We never had any issues with rashes caused buy the diaper itself but if you didn't change a soiled diaper soon enough then a diaper rash was very possible as it doesn't pull that moister away from the baby's skin.
Amanda N.
Palm Bay, FL
Bout these once while in a pinch and on the road. My daughter has sensitive skin and these diapers caused a burn like rash on her entire bottom with her first wet diaper. Rash lasted almost a month with prescription strength cream from doctor and she was miserable. Hopefully was just a bad batch but never would try them again.
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are equal to most store brands, they aren't that great but you get what you pay for. They do the cheap if money is tight or your baby/toddler's skin can tolerate it. I wouldn't use them for infants but for my 2 year old you better believe I buy them!
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
These diapers are very expensive and super cheap. I ran out of diapers once and stopped by Walgreens to get some, this brand, one diaper lasted about 2 hours before the urine started slipping out of the diaper. Usually Pampers lasts about 4-5 hours.
Victoria F.
Got these because Walgreens was the only place open on Christmas Eve night. Just about useless. No leak protection whatsoever. Not comfortable on my little guy. I wouldn't even donate these to someone in need. Yuck!
Julie S.
Lancaster, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Buying these are like putting money down the toilet, in the long run you will end up spending more because the diapers have absolutely no absorbing quality...you buy cheap diapers and you will get what you pay for!
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I often purchase these for my son. I never have any problems with them and I feel the quality is good for the price. I love that the store is open 24hrs for those late night runs when I run out of diapers.
A D.
Holt, MI
I was not a fdan of these diapers. They show everything through the diaper! The indicator doesn't work at all it has to be drenched for it to begin to fade! For the price you can go buy some luvs!
lauren f.
Gastonia, NC
I really like these diapers. They are resistant. I haven't had anything go through my sons clothes yet. they're snug on my son, it doesn't mess with his skin either. Not to mention they're usually on sale at Walgreens. Sometimes they're even buy one get one free.
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I am low on funds, these are my go to diapers. They hold enough to keep me satisfied until I can buy my preferred brand. These diapers are gentle and do not irritate my daughters skin.