BY WALGREENS

These Wipes Offer Convenient Cleaning Of Smudged And Greasy Lenses. They Are Handy And Individually Packaged. Just Wipe Until Dry For A Crystal Clear Shine. No Need To Wipe Cleaned Surface With A Dry Cloth. Keep These Portable Packets In Your Purse Or Bag, At Home, School Or Work. Use On Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Goggles, Cell/Smartphone Screens, Computer/Laptop Screens And More. Non-Scratching And Non-Streaking Does Not Leave Residue Cleans And Shines Glass And Plastic 6 In X 5 In Made In Usa see more...

Cari B.
I never leave home without these! My glasses are ALWAYS getting dirty and these are so convenient and useful! Got them from Walgreens for a good price! I use these everyday! I love them!
audrey a.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and his sons love these. I purchase them when they go on sale and stock up. Everyone stays happy.