Walgreens Plantar Fascia Orthotic Insole

by Walgreens

New Cushion Insoles Walgreens&Reg; Pharmacist Recommended* Superior Support For The Plantar Fascia Full Foot Comfort Solution Slim, 3/4 Length Design Won't Crowd Toes And Fits Great In Casual, Athletic And Dress Shoes Arch Plate Supports Plantar Fascia And Works To Increase Comfort Heel Cup Provides Stability And Keeps Foot In Place Gel Drop Provides Additional Cushioning For Heel Spurs Fits:&Nbsp; All Types Of Ladies's Shoes. 1-800-446-7587 Made In China *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Plantar Fascia Orthotic Insole!
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It’s very similar quality as other great brands.its soft perfectly fits any shoe for comfort.
Penny R.
San Antonio, TX
This saved me when my feet decided to become my enemy. Was able to walk all day at the zoo without a problem. Would def buy again!
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I had plantar fasciitis symptoms for at least a year. These inserts gave me relief while at work. I am on my feet all day on a concrete floor and these inserts made it possible for me to keep working.
Yulissa Z.
La verdad son súper buenas me amoldan mi pies y no me hace doler mis pies ya que solo paso parada y caminando mucho
Feliza A.
Brewster, WA
They worked ok. Relieved my plantar fasciitis for a bit and wasn’t so intense. I believe that if you wear these along with the right shoe they would be definitely more effective.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
It is very good for shoes and that our feet are comfortable and it is very important to have them
Mandy W.
Spring Hill, TN
I like them.  I wore them all day and they seem to help my feet better than not wearing anything at all. seemed small thou
Ozuri M.
Hidalgo, TX
Son buenas para ayudar apoyar bien el pie además que son suaves y adaptables.
Son buenas para ayudar apoyar bien el pie además que son suaves y adaptables.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Not bad for a dupe. I've bought these once in a pinch. I have plantar fasciitis and needed the relief because the ones I had wore out. They didn't last tjat long but helped in the mean time.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I bought these for work since I stand on my feet all day and can say these really didn’t help with my foot pain in the long run. I won’t cheap out on something that will keep my body pain free

Looking for your answer?