Walgreens Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Gabby C.Walgreens Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Beatriz R.Walgreens Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY WALGREENS

Skin Protectant Well at Walgreens®. Unscented. Walgreens® Pharmacist Recommended†. Compare to Vaseline® Active Ingredient* †Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010. *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Unilever®, distributor of Vaseline. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Petroleum Jelly
  • "Easy to carry, and can be used to prevent diaper rash as a wetness protector or you can use it on your lips for chapped skin." in 2 reviews
  • "The product works great especily when you have minor cuts, but drug stores have cheaper prices. " in 1 review
  • "All three of my girls have super dry skin and my pediatrician suggest to use Vaseline instead of spending a ton of money on other products so we go through a ton of this!!" in 1 review
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Got this in the fresh scent which is disgusting and smells like baby powder but other than that It works well
Beatriz R.
As the label says, "Compare to Vaseline": it is less expensive and you get great benefits too. We use it at home as multipurpose: after washing a boo-boo on my son; I use it as an emergency makeup remover and hands and body moisturizer; it protects your skin around the nails when applying nail polish, also protects your skin from get colored when dying your hair. A lot of benefits in a single product that counts with the quality of Walgreens.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA
A must have for any nursery. Perfect to use on dry skin and as a coating on babies' bottoms to prevent diaper rash. I keep a jar in every bathroom and on the changing table. Also works perfectly for chapped lips and cheeks!
Stephanie C.
Amazing amazing amazing... I use this stuff to get off my eye make up when i don't have any make up removers in the house... Works wonders just like vaseline...
Colleen M.
Glenside, PA
Great product and price! All three of my girls have super dry skin and my pediatrician suggest to use Vaseline instead of spending a ton of money on other products so we go through a ton of this!!!
Lisa V.
North Richland Hills, TX
Works great for trying to heal your little ones diaper rash! It keeps the skin protected from the pee while it's healing! Just as good as Vaseline.
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
I really like using this in the winter when my lips get chapped. If you have chapped lips I recommend this product because it will really help!
Jan L.
This brand is just as good as any other I buy this to protect baby bottom from rashes on their bottoms to on my feet to keep them soft, chapped lips, you name it
Jennifer M.
I love this product especially in the winter its perfect for chapped skin and lips. I use it daily on my hands and feet to keep them soft.
Kaci F.
I love this, we use it for everything. It was amazing for my little mans circumcision and does wonders for dry skin and chapped lips.