BY WALGREEN'S

Use Pediatric Electrolyte Solution with Zinc instead of juices, sports drink, soft drinks or water to help restore fluid and minerals during diarrhea and or vomiting. Restores fluids electrolytes lost during diarrhea vomiting to help prevent dehydration 2 Ready to use 3 Artificial grape flavor Compare and Save table style=border: 1px solid #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto;width:455px;max-width:455px; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Provides td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Walgreens td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Pedialyte tr td style=bord see more...

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
My oldest loved this when she was sick! As I would get her these to replenish her body. My youngest though hates them for some reason. Idk if it was the taste or what but she would not drink them at all
Megan A.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is amazing for a sick baby. I rely on it for fevers or when my child isn't feeling well. It's cheap and affordable, works just as well as name brand.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I buy this for my grandson when he gets sick so he can get feel better and not be so dehydrated. It helps replenish and hydrate. The doctor always recommends Pedialyte but I get the off brand it is just as good.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
ElectrolyteS are very important to keep your little one from dehydration. This is one of better tasting ones .
Brittany  .
Brittany .
My son had RSV and we, on the recommendation of our pedi, purchased this. My son loves the orange flavor and still asks for it long after he is well!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This stuff helped a lot for my sick Daughter. But the taste is nasty. It was hard to get her to drink it. Mixed or not
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Doesn't taste as good as Pedialite. Much better price though. Good for dehydration.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I used this when my daughter had the flu. She recovered quickly and liked the taste. She is 7 and picky.
Alex V.
Alex V.
Kind of tastes like medicine but gets the job done. I'd recommend making Popsicle sticks out of it to make the little ones consume more.
hilda v.
hilda v.
I like this product because my son drinks this like its jiuce. every time he has diahria i use this