BY WALGREENS

Quickly restores fluid and minerals lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration. Single serving size. Natural flavor. Makes a total of 64-96 fluid ounces. see more...

Brenda Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Well this pediatric electrolyte drink is used by my teenage son it helps better than gatorade to stay hydrated it has more minerals so he drinks after every sporting event and every workout he prefers this than the name brand
Mia W.
We used this when my son was dehydrated and it worked well. The only issue is that it has a very bland taste. I don't think there's any other way to fix that problem.
Lori B.
This is great for when you have a child who is dehydrated after being sick. My kids don't like the saltiness of it, so we have to coax them to drink it down.
Marisol j.
I have given this bubble gum flavor to my child and she seems to like it better than other flavors. doesn't have to much of a strong taste and helps her.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product for when your little one is not feeling well. The bubblegum flavor helps with getting them to drink and to keep them hydrated.
Andrea S.
The Walgreens brand is just as good as the name brand. And the bubble gum flavor helps little ones stomach the taste.
Sara C.
Circleville, Oh
This product works. If my sons sick it's the only thing he will drink. Helps him get over his sicknesses
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
Used tgis whwn my dauggter was sick worked great! Seemed ti give her moat her energy back
Yasmin D.
Las cruces, New mexico
These liquids are just so great! They help a lot when your baby is sick or highdrated
Cristi L.
Statesboro, GA
Use this if your sick for quick healthy rehydration. Great for kids or older people
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
Doed rthis come in other flaviyurs.?