BY WALGREENS #3 in Pediatric Nutritional Supplements

Oral Electrolyte Solution For Children 1 Year Of Age And Older Orange, Cherry, Wild Berry, &Amp; Grape Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Helps Prevent Dehydration Restores Vital Fluid Lost During Diarrhea And/Or Vomiting Recommended By Pediatricians Compare To Pedialyte&Reg; Ingredients* Use Freezer Pops Instead Of Juices, Sports Drinks, Soft Drinks Or Water To Restore Fluid And Minerals Lost During Diarrhea And/Or Vomiting. Freezer Pops Provide (Per Liter [16 Pops]):&Nbsp; Sodium, 45 Meq; Potassium, 20 Meq; Chloride, 35 Meq; Dextrose, 25 Grams; Calories, 100. Ingredients: Wild Berry:&Nbsp; Water, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Artificial &Amp; Natural Wild Berry Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium,. Fd&Amp;C Blue #1.&Nbsp; Grape:&Nbsp; Water, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Natural &Amp; Artificial Grape Flavor, Benzoic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Fd&Amp;C Red #40, Fd&Amp;C Blue #1.&Nbsp; Orange:&Nbsp; Water, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Natural &Amp; Artificial Orange Flavor, Benzoic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium,&Nbsp; Fd&Amp;C Yellow #6, Fd&Amp;C Red #40.&Nbsp; Cherry:&Nbsp; Water, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Natural &Amp; Artificial Cherry Flacor, Benzoic Acid, Fd&Amp;C Red #40, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium. 16 - 2.1 Fl Oz (62.5 Ml) Pops ~ Total Net Wt. 33.8 Fl Oz (1 L) 1-800-367-4477 *This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By Ross Products Division, Abbott Laboratories Inc., The Distributor Pedialyte. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Especially when your little one is running fevers cools them down and they think they are getting a treat verses making them drink it." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved these when she kept getting sick last winter with the throwing up it kept her hydrated and they're pretty tummy ." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
These things are amazing! I was super happyto find them. perfect to have ready in the freezer when your little one gets sick. it's hard to get them to drink pedialtye so this is awesome to give them a popsicle!
Cate B.
Manchester, MO
I used to buy the name brand, but after a great special they had on these we gave them a try. When my kids are sick sometimes this is all they can keep down. We were happy with the yummy flavors and the great price! Even my husband loves them when he's been sick.
Yesica L.
I bought these for my kids when they got sick and they loved them! they taste great! and helped my kids.
lindsay h.
Fishers, IN
My daughter loves these. this is a great way to sneak in more fluids when she is not feeling well. She even asks for these when she is not sick over the ones I bought her for a treat.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son HATES the liquid pedialyte so this product helped us so much cause he was thinking it was ice cream so he had no problem with eating it . He got all the liquids he needed without even knowing :)
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
The brand name pops were too much when I knew my little one was only going to use three. She drank the electrolyte juice as a baby but now that she's one, she refuses. We had two different situations where she wasn't eating or wanting to drink while sick, I really feel like she would be dehydrated if it weren't for these pops. So grateful!!
Stephanie S.
Middleburg, FL
When my son is very sick he doesn't want to take anything!!! so bribing him with "Popsicle" works out perfect.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
This is a must have in our house! You never know when you child is gonna get sick so we keep on hand always! My son thinks they are awesome when he is sick! They give him all the electrolytes and vitamins to keep him going when he cant keep anything else down! If you haven't tried yet its a must when you kids get sick!
Danielle V.
Davisburg, MI
Great alternative to the actual drink, since I can't get my little ones to take a single sip of it! Tell them it's a popsicle and it'll make them feel better in more ways than one. Works great when they are sick to keep hydrated.
Kyrsten W.
Great!!! Especially when your little one is running fevers cools them down and they think they are getting a treat verses making them drink it. My son loves the orange flavor. Definitely recommend.