BY WALGREENS #1 in Pediatric Nutritional Supplements

Dehydration can make your sick child feel even worse. Use Pedialyte rather than juices, soda, sports drinks or water, at the first sign of diarrhea and vomiting to help quickly replace lost fluid and electrolytes. Helps replenish the zinc lost during diarrhea #1 pediatrician recommended brand see more...

Walgreens Pediatric Electrolyte
  • "I would rather rehydrate from coconut water.or something but it all works." in 1 review
  • "I used the strawberry flavor (clear) and my son loved it..." in 1 review
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Everyone with children should keep a bottle of this on hand just in case your children ever get sick. It will hydrate them so quickly and they won’t complain when drinking it. It’s great!
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I always buy this at Walgreens because they seem to have a better price on it than any other place. This is great to always have in the house. Works great for sick and dehydrated kids and comes in multiple flavors. Will buy again!
Annmarie B.
South River
My daughter was sick and we were on our way home from a trip and we went into Walgreens and the pharmacist recommended this and it helped my baby stay hydrated while she couldn’t eat or hold down anything would recommend this product and the ice pops
Lakara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I should buy this stuff by the case. It's always on hand for hangovers, and has gotten me through a couple nasty episodes of traveler's stomach. Chug it ice cold for bearable taste.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
This should always be kept in the cupboard, especially with little ones in the house get sick often. i like this brand because its a lot cheaper, so it doesn't feel like I'm wasting money on something my kid might just vomit up later. (not that its a WASTE, but because its hard to go out and buy more of the more expensive brand when your child cant keep it down)
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Great to always keep stock for the late night sickness. Great generic brand replacement. Thank goodness was well before full bottle needed.

Remember if stocking expiration Best Buy date.
I believe now there are several types and ages of replacement drinks so if you send someone else usually of the male gender or not as mature (basically quick run person) you may get wrong thing.

Suggest: send/text name with picture
Christina E.
As someone with a medical condition where I get dehydrated very easily, I was told to try to incorporate pedialyte into my diet. However, that can get very expensive. I found that Walgreens brand of this is equally effective and a better value.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter ended hp dehydrated and it was one of the scariest things ever. Luckily we caught it early and her doctor recommended this brand. Worked wonders and got mu daughter back to herself super quick!
Stephanie M.
Henderson, KY
My daughter likes this. It is cheaper than name brand and works the same. It helps her stay hydrated and still will drink it. She usually gets the grape to drink which she likes.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
This is always good to have on hand. You never know when you will have a sick child that can use this. Walgreen's brand always offers the best prices when it comes to this. And they have fun flavors for your little one.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Do you prefer brand name over generic?