BY WALGREENS

Fast release Extra strength 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Pain Reliever Quick Gels
  • "Works just as well as name brand Tylenol for mild to moderate pain relief." in 2 reviews
  • "Some people can't take Ibuprofen or Aleve so this works great if you can't take something like that." in 1 review
  • "I always carry a few of these pills in my bag because they always help so much better than anything else." in 1 review
Courtney C.
Manchester , KY
Great generic brand of Tylenol! The brand in this case doesn't make a difference and it works just the same.
Jayme R.
Affton, MO
Works great!! Can't even tell its generic..worth the savings! I could notice a difference with my headaches within an hour or less. I like great products that work quickly, especially when it comes to pain!
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
So I tend to get extremely bad menstural cramps. I always carry a few of these
pills in my bag because they always help so much better than anything else. I really just love how fast they work too.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Works just as good Tylenol, and they are a lot cheaper. I totally recommend these to everyone.