BY WALGREENS

Fast release Extra strength 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Pain Reliever Quick Gels
  • "Works just as well as name brand Tylenol for mild to moderate pain relief." in 2 reviews
  • "I always carry a few of these pills in my bag because they always help so much better than anything else." in 1 review
  • "Some people can't take Ibuprofen or Aleve so this works great if you can't take something like that." in 1 review
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
These Walgreens pain relievers are just as good as the name brand. I like that they cost less. I also like that they have different size bottles and you can ear rewards from your purchase.
Jayme R.
Affton, MO
Works great!! Can't even tell its generic..worth the savings! I could notice a difference with my headaches within an hour or less. I like great products that work quickly, especially when it comes to pain!
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
So I tend to get extremely bad menstural cramps. I always carry a few of these
pills in my bag because they always help so much better than anything else. I really just love how fast they work too.
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Works just as well as Tylenol! And a lot better price which is awesome! Also I love that it comes in such a huge size so you get a lot for your money!
Danielle B.
This is the pain reliever I use when I'm in pain. It takes away the pain very quickly! If you have a head ache go with this
Great for headaches. Some people can't take Ibuprofen or Aleve so this works great if you can't take something like that.
Works just as well as the name brand (Tylenol) but cheaper! I always try to buy Walgreens brand when available.
Lindsey E.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my go-to pain reliever. I keep some in my purse and always have a bottle within close range at home, too.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
Took these today for a massive hangover and I felt like a million bucks 10 minutes later. They certainly work!
Courtney C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Great generic brand of Tylenol! The brand in this case doesn't make a difference and it works just the same.