BY WALGREENS

Fast release Extra strength 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Pain Reliever Quick Gels
  • "Works just as well as name brand Tylenol for mild to moderate pain relief." in 2 reviews
  • "Some people can't take Ibuprofen or Aleve so this works great if you can't take something like that." in 1 review
  • "I always carry a few of these pills in my bag because they always help so much better than anything else." in 1 review
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
These Walgreens pain relievers are just as good as the name brand. I like that they cost less. I also like that they have different size bottles and you can ear rewards from your purchase.
Works just as well as the name brand (Tylenol) but cheaper! I always try to buy Walgreens brand when available.
Shirley T.
Works just as good as tylenol and the price is so good in comparison. Highly recommended.
Danielle B.
This is the pain reliever I use when I'm in pain. It takes away the pain very quickly! If you have a head ache go with this
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
Took these today for a massive hangover and I felt like a million bucks 10 minutes later. They certainly work!
Patricia P.
Mobile, AL
Great product! Works just as well as name brand Tylenol for mild to moderate pain relief.
Great for headaches. Some people can't take Ibuprofen or Aleve so this works great if you can't take something like that.
Lindsey E.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my go-to pain reliever. I keep some in my purse and always have a bottle within close range at home, too.
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Works just as well as Tylenol! And a lot better price which is awesome! Also I love that it comes in such a huge size so you get a lot for your money!
Kimberly O.
I love these. They do the job they do the job fast. I always buy these. Definitely recommend.