BY WALGREENS

Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep Aid. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains. Also Relieves Headaches. For Sleeplessness 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
This is a great and effective product, easily comparable to the name brand. i tend to lean more toward store brand products when i can and Walgreens did not disappoint.
Meghan W.
Saint Louis, MO
Why anyone would pay more for the name brand products is beyond me. The Walgreens brand Extra Strength PM Pain Reliever is effective and affordable. Great product!
Kyleigh H.
Works just as great as name brand just cheaper. Gets rid of my headache pretty quickly and helps me fall asleep through the pain. Love this
Jessica G.
Works just as well as Advil pm but so much better on the pocket book! I got a full nights sleep and did not wake up feeling drowsy
Ashley E.
This works just as well as buying name brand, but cheaper. Helps to relieve my aches amd pains after being on my feet all day
Aleah P.
Works perfectly! My pain is gone every time I take these and I get a full nights rest (thank god). Highly recommend.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Works like the real thing! You don't have to buy it in name brand because it all works the same!
sam d.
Utica, NY
This pain reliever is great & effective. I had a headache for 2 days until I took these tablets. I recommend them
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert
I find this product works just as good as those brand name ones and the price is way better.
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
Does this work for fevers?