BY WALGREENS

Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep Aid. Relieves Headaches, Minor Aches & Pain. Temporary Relief of Sleeplessness. Acetaminophen 500 mg & Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
My Hubby use it once an while at night :). He says it makes Him sleep well and His back doesn't hurt that much. I buy where? At Walgreens obviously :p. Very affordable. Give it a try. It doesn't make You dizzy at the Morning. I think it's something to consider .
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
These work just as good as name brand. I take these at night if I have a horrible headache or any other kinda ache. They work fast and efficiently. You also do not wake up feeling loopy like some night time medications
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
Great alternative to Advil PM I can honestly say they work about the same. They are a great low price and get the job done.
Tara B.
Netcong, NJ
I used to take this every night, works just like the name brands. But now I am having liver problems from taking so much of it for such a long time.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I think these work great and are cheaper than the brand name! Work just as effectively. Def will purcahse again
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
These are a great alternative to the name brand pain relievers. They get the job done at a lower price tag.
Amanda E.
I think that these are just as good, if not better then the name brand Tylenol PMs. they worked fast
maria c.
This product takes a long time to kick in and works for a good 2 hours then it wears off. I prefer getting the more expensive brands