Walgreens Oral Relief Sore Throat Spray uploaded by Eden B.

BY WALGREENS

Fast Acting, Long Lasting. Temporarily relieves sore throat pain. For sore mouth & canker sores. Fast acting, long lasting 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I think this product is excellent. It immediately helped my throat to feel better. Cooled and soothed and lasted for nearly 1hr. I find other brands wear off a lot sooner.It was a lot cheaper than other name brands that Walgreens also sells. I prefer the cherry flavor but that's just personal preference. Would recommend
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Unfortunately I did not have good luck with this spray. I tried it but when I sprayed it my gag reflex kicked in immediately. I don't know if it's me and how I used the spray, but I ended up with a stomach ache. Use caution and hopefully someone else will have better luck!
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
I was walking in to the store to get a few things and this was one of them. I'm glad I went with this version over the more expensive brand. It works just as well and costs less!
JoAnne M.
HYDE PARK, MA
I love this sore throat spray. When I have a sore throat, I use this all the time...probably more than you're supposed to. But it helps so much!
Tori V.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for you when you a sore throat. It helps to ease your pain right away and make it a lot easier to sleep
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like the taste and the fact that is makes me cough for a while after it. I do like that it works well.
Christa M.
Niles, MI
This stuff tastes horrible and only works for about a minute. I personally don't think it's actually worth it.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great for whenever you have a sore throat .. it numbs it right away. Totally recommend it.
Ashlie A.
Worked great for me. Taste isn't too appealing but if you want to get rid of the cough it's worth it
Stephanie L.
Troy, AL
Walgreens oral relief spray is a lifesaver when I have sinus drainage. The taste is great, too!