Walgreens One Hour Express Whitening Kit Mint

by Walgreens

New Improved Well at Walgreens No Mess DryTouch Trays Promotes Visibly Whiter Teeth Comfort-Plus Sensitivity Protection Enamel Safe Helps Remove Years of Stains Includes: 2 - Sets of Gel-Free DryTouch Whitening Trays 2 - Single-Use Whitening Accelerator Rinses 1 - Single-Use, Minty-Fresh Whitening Rinse Questions or comments?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens One Hour Express Whitening Kit Mint!
Maddie S.
hampden, MA
certainly does whiten them but it is a long process and can be very annoying to sit there for a whole hour but it works very well
Traci P.
Franklin , OH
I was surprised but this actually worked pretty well & it was pretty cheap. I am pretty sure there's a toothpaste that goes with it too.
Ben Amor Z.
Love using this before a special event to really make my teeth photo ready. Does make my teeth a bit sensitive but then again they were that way from the start but it you follow instructions you should be alright. Gets rid of all those coffee and food stains that accumulate. Great to use while you're busy doing other things like applying your makeup. I like to make sure to dry my teeth to really make the gel stick before I apply it so it won't slide off.

Looking for your answer?