HealthMedicines & TreatmentsMotion Sickness & NauseaPepto-Bismol
Walgreens Omeprazole Acid Reducer Delayed-Release Tablets

Walgreens Omeprazole Acid Reducer Delayed-Release Tablets

by Pepto-Bismol

Made in Mexico Swallow with water, do not chew.Adults and children 12 years and over:2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as neededDo not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.Not for children under 12 years of age.Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea. ©Procter & Gamble

2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed; Do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours.; Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Omeprazole Acid Reducer Delayed-Release Tablets!
Yelyn H.
Miami
Walgreens Omeprazole Acid Reducer Delayed-Release Tablets uploaded by Yelyn H.
this is the one I have right now is super good I recommend it for various discomforts but more when you are nauseated, it is inexpensive and comes in various presentations
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestamente no me agrada el sabor pero ayuda demasiado totalmente recomiendo este producto y el precio es económico
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: CVS
No se si es por cultura pero desde pequeña esto me ha servido mucho con mis molestias estomacales, actúa superrapido y hay muchas variedades, encuentras hasta masticables por si tienes muchas molestias esto te ayudará a reducirlas, claro si es muy frecuente vonsulta a un doctor.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
These will do the trick if you having acid reflux going on. I wouldn’t say they are the answer for a continuous more serious issue but will most def be helpful if a night of too much fatty food or upset stomach.
Patty T.
Victorville, CA
Estás pastillas de pepto bismol son buenas para cuando tienes dolor de estómago te lo quita muy rápido
Sarai L.
I like taking the tablets rather then the liquid. They help me out when my stomach is upset or when I’m feeling nausea. Also I like the tablets because I can carry some in my purse for emergency’s.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
It is not common to have nausea but when this happened this brand helped me effectively, fortunately I hadn't had the necessity to take them again.
Lele O.
Columbus, OH
Estas pastillas me ayudan mucho a reducir rápidamente la acidez , la recomiendo a las oersonas que padecen acidez
mari C.
Dos Palos, CA
It always helps me get threw the nausea from headache or migraine. It’s a keeper in my house holds
Victoria A.
I keep these in my purse in case anyone needs them when we are are not in the house. I love the convenience that the pills have over the bottle.

Looking for your answer?