BY WALGREENS

Treats Frequent Heartburn. 2 -14 Day Course of Treatments. Delayed Release. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Terika G.
This does wonders for my acid reflux. After a while i had to increase the dosage due to poor eating habits but once i got back on track i was good. Its to be taken once a day after your breakfast is when it seems to works the best.
Felicity C.
I am prescribed omeprazole for gastritis and have found the price of the Walgreens brand to be very competitive and just as effective as other brands.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I suffer from chronic heartburn and this is the only thing that works! I take it every day and it allows me to eat and drink normally without pain.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
When I run outta my medicine I usually pick it up and get it until my proscription can be felled. It always keeps my acid reflux away