BY WALGREENS

Cleanses deeply into pores to help treat current breakouts and help prevent future breakouts. Gentle and effective cleanser cleans deeply without overdrying or irritating skin. Rinses clean, leaving no pore-obstructing residue. Skin conditioners soothe and comfort, helping to prevent irritation. see more...

Liora B.
Mequon, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this face wash is much too intense to use once a day. Maybe a couple times a week would be okay. I washed my face with it every night for a week and noticed that by the end, my face was red and had a burning sensation. I had to take a break from all skincare products for a little, even moisturizers, because it was so uncomfortable.
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
I love this face wash. I was using Neutrogena but it was getting too expensive when I was seriously trying to save money while in college and I decided to try this. it is great for a daily face wash because it is gentle enough on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling tight and clean. Love it!
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I used this product a while back because i could not find what i usually buy. to my amazement it work similar to the brand i as using. just one thing i did not like it overly dry my skin. i just had to use a moisturizer after using it but it got rid of the acne,
Kris c.
Very comparable to Neutrogena and at a much more affordable price.
A person is able to use this daily and it's not too hard on the skin; even sensitive skin.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
This product is basically the same exact thing as neutgrogena. This is cheaper and works just as well. The smell isn't too pleasant. But it is worth it
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
I would love to try it since my aunt recommended it one time she told me this product really work and I bieleve it.
Yessi T.
It's a pretty decent face wash. leaves skin feeling clean, but it feels tight. Not enough moisturizing
Catherine K.
I've used this for a long time now and it is one of the only things that isn't too harsh on my skin!
Allison A.
Will this face wash dry my face out?
Noellia c.
Cusco
this product really eliminate the acne?
Monica W.
What do you all think of this cleanser ?