Walgreens Oil Absorbing Sheets

by Walgreens

These sheets instantly absorb and remove unwanted oil from your nose and forehead to reduce that undesirable shine. You can see the oil you remove on the sheets so you know they are doing the job. Their soft, quiet nature allows you to use the sheets anywhere without drawing attention to yourself. Won t smudge make-up 5 x 8 cm each ;

Is this the thing you use to make your makeup matte when you sweat? Does it take a lot of the makeup off?
Is this the thing you use to make your makeup matte when you sweat?
Are these comparable to name brand oil absorbing sheets?
Start your review of Walgreens Oil Absorbing Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Super inexpensive and they definitely get the job done ! ” in reviews
“I just bought these for the first time today as an impulse buy and I have to say I am really liking them...They take away oil from your face but doesn't dry it out...It is mainly used for your t-zone area but it does pick up a bit from your cheeks as well but not that much...I am glad that I got these” in reviews
I wear makeup on a daily basis (sometimes lol) and when I do, I ALWAYS carry blotting sheets with me. I love this brand because it’s not as expensive as others and does the job just as well as the more expensive brands. However because it is drug store, I think the price could be a bit lower, but still a great product
Lord have Mercy ... where have these been all my life! !??!! I have oily skin and sometimes the sweat and oil gets into my eyes (when i forget and rub them) and it burns. When i am out i have no other choice but to use a napkin, which only smears the oil and makes me feel worse! I saw these and decided to try them out. I am sooooo glad i did. These little wipes worked a miracle! All of the oil and sweat was gone! They took the oily, gross feeling away! They don't dry the skin out ... just removed all the bad stuff. If you have oily/combination skin ... these are DEFINITELY for you! I will carry these with me EVERYWHERE i go! Three thumbs up!
Montgomery, IL
These oil absorbing sheets from Walgreens work as good if not better than the named brand ones! They absorb the oil on my face during the day without messing up my makeup. You really only need to use one sheet per use depending on how oily you get. I also use them as a makeup freshener, I'll dab the T Zone of my face and it freshens up my makeup. Love these!
Midlothian, TX
A friend for school had these and they worked wonders!! Very inexpensive, and you can take them anywhere when you need them. Just wipe, and you're not shiny anymore. Works with any skin type, especially super oily. You can see the oil on the sheet! It's great
For the price you can't beat these oil absorbing sheets.Rather than layer more powder on your face for touch ups these are perfect to remove the oil without disrupting your makeup. Great for guys too that want to avoid shine.
New Bedford, MA
These work great. I have very oily tzone and do not like to constantly apply more and more powder throughout the day. I just lightly press a sheet on oily areas and the shine is gone without messing up my foundation. My face stays as shine free as if I'd jut applied my make up. I would definitely buy again.
Potomac, MD
Germantown, TN
I've been having a problem with oily skin in the hot and humid summer weather and had never purchased oil blotting sheets. I was originally grabbing a name brand version until I saw Walgreens had one. They work very well at a less expensive price. Very much worth it.
Not much to say other than these are great blotting sheets for when your skin gets oily throughout the day! It also doesn't take off make up when you blot your face, which is great.
Hialeah, FL
These are such a life savor! They are freaking greattttttt! I have such oily skin, & I grab one of these throught out the day and it's like all the oil is gone my skin is soft and my make up doesn't get ruined!