BY WALGREENS #74 in Nutritional Drinks

Helps You Stay Energetic & Active while Providing Nutrition You may Need. Protein. Vitamin C. Folic Acid. Antioxidant Vitamins C & E. Zinc. Carbohydrates. Calcium. Magnesium & Vitamin D. Walgreens is Dedicated to Your Health & Wellness: Eating right is necessary to stay healthy.  Walgreens Nutritional Shake provides you with nutrition to help close the gap between what you eat versus what you should eat. see more...

Walgreens Nutritional Shakes Liquid 8 fl oz
  • "These have a surprisingly good chocolate flavor and are cheaper than the name brand counter parts. " in 1 review
  • "I prefer to blend mine with peanut butter and bananas :) " in 1 review
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
The taste of this is pretty meh. Not my favorite. It's more or less the same as any other nutritional shake. Gives you the nutrients and macros for a meal. Wouldn't really suggest using these all the time, but they're quick for when you're too busy and it's easy to bring it on the go. Very artificial tasting though.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
These are not a bad item to ADD to your HEALTHY lifestyle if you think you are not getting all of the nutrients you may need. These have a surprisingly good chocolate flavor and are cheaper than the name brand counter parts.
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't really drink these but my kids love them I let them drink them because my kids are picking eaters and this is another way to help them get their nutrients plus I like the sales walgreens have on them.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These actually aren't bad, I drank these about two years ago before I fell pregnant and stopped and I lost a few pounds with them. The taste is ok, and great price for the product. I would buy it again.
matajah s.
Bonnie E.
Zebulon, NC
As far as protein shakes go these aren't to bad. They are great to buy when you get double points for them! I prefer to blend mine with peanut butter and bananas :)
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
Protein drink I do not know if it comes in several flavors, you should then take the entramientos, and should be econocima to be part of the supermarket brand.
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not the best tasting, but it does fill you up! great price, and a variety of flavors it is a quick alternative for on the go food.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They have the same ingredients as many of the other nutritional shakes, just at a more reasonable price. They taste good.