Walgreens Nicotine Patches Step 1

by Walgreens

21 Mg Of Nicotine Delivered Over 24 Hours Stop Smoking Aid&Nbsp; With Behavior Support Program Free Audio Cd Upon Request&Nbsp; 2 Week Kit Made In Switzerland

I'm a smoker of around 15 years. A pack lasts me anywhere from 2 to 4 days. I want to quit. Do patches really work? Does anyone have tips on how to help them be more effective?
Start your review of Walgreens Nicotine Patches Step 1!
How would you rate this product?
These patches ARE GARBAGE REAL BAD. They DO NOT STICK TO SKIN AT ALL. DO NOT BUY THESE PATCHES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT BUY THESE PATCHES!!! BOX SAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY TOLD ME NO REFUND. SAID THEY DO NOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE. COMPLETE RIP OFF DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THESE PATCHES
AMY M.
Waveland, MS
I quit smoking once and for all time using Walgreens nicotine replacement patches. I smoked a pack or more a day for close to thirty years, and successfully eliminated them from my life by following the patch program to the letter. I had a little sleep disturbance, and some seriously crazy dreams, but I had my last cigarette the day i put on my first patch. When you're ready, it's less awful than you think it'll be.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
These patches help curb the craving but also make me feel rather sick. I think this is due to the fact that I'm getting more nicotine in one patch than I normally get from smoking.
Nichole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all - directions say if you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, you start with this step. I didn't smoke that many, so I started with step 2. I was not even 27 and got winded making beds. I couldn't jog from grocery store door to car, and I couldn't run and play with my kids. I started this program and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Jennifer O.
Gray, KY
I'm a habitual quitter. I love to smoke, so every couple years I pick it back up for a few months. Quitting cold turkey works best for me because I had a bad reaction to the adhesive to this brand. My arm broke out in hives 15 minutes after applying the patch.
Dannie M.
Two Harbors
I was prescribed bees by my doctor to help me quit smoking after almost 10 years. I did not notice as single chain with my craving. The patch would never stay stuck to me For the correct duration of time. and by the time it would fall off my skin was super itchy