Walgreens Nicotine Gum, 4mg Original

Reduces Nicotine Craving. For Smoking Withdrawal Symptoms. For Those Who Smoke Their First Cigarette within 30 Minutes of Waking Up Free audio CD upon request.  See inside of package.

What's the difference between these gums and the vital gums?
Do these work?
How would this store brand compare to Nicolette?
Start your review of Walgreens Nicotine Gum, 4mg Original!
Missoula, MT
Anytime I have the craving to smoke I pop a piece of gum in my mouth and within a few moments the craving has passed.
Madawaska, ME
My mom used this to quit smoking it worked perrty good but she smokes again..
My mom used this to quit smoking it worked perrty good but she smokes again..
Staff
Didn't help me quit smoking, but to be honest it may be about nicotine gum concept not the product in particular.
warren, MI
I guess they're for a good cause...but they taste horrible. They didn't give me enough nicotine and i don't think they were worth the tase
Harrisburg, PA
I couldn't use this or nicorette i got sick after using both. they look like gum and taiste a little like gum but what ever chemical they use made me get hives.