Walgreens Nail Clipper uploaded by Diana D.Walgreens Nail Clipper uploaded by Diana D.

BY WALGREENS #59 in Nail Clippers

Trim and shape your nails to desired length. Make sure not to trim below the nail bed. see more...

Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Its okay, i have used better before. when i clip my nails its like the blade isn't strong enough to cut the nail. its just okay
Rachel B.
Mechanicsville, MD
Um it clips nails... i promise. If it doesn't... I'm sorry, really if it doesn't clip your nails... you would deserve a refund.
Amy W.
Chicago
I have really thick nails and most nail clippers can’t cut through my nail. This nail clipper is strong and very worth it.
Mi M.
Breckenridge
Great for trimming your nails. Perfect when cutting nails Trim Nail Care Deluxe Toenail Clipper with File
charlotte m.
united states
For $1 these work great. They are my favorite brand of nail clippers. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Natalie B.
Saint Paul, MN
These are my favorite. They work great. I like the shape and size of them. They are the only nail clippers I use!
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
Lasts forever. i had the same pair of clippers since I was like 10. They are cheap. Gives nails a great shape.
Emmajean B.
pikesville
This nail clipper has last me for a while it very durable and it’s easy to clean . I would suggest this product
Lindsey R.
Springfield, MO
This clipper is a very reasonable price, works great and so far hasn't gotten dull. Shape is very ergonomic.
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
I don’t need to spend a ton of money on nail clippers to get what I need. These are small and easy to use.