Personal CareVision CareContact Lens SolutionWalgreens
Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution 4 fl oz

Walgreens Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution 4 fl oz

by Walgreens

For Soft Contact Lenses Cleans, rinses & disinfects Removes protein daily Safe & effective for soft lenses Cleans, rinses, disinfects and removes protein daily. Proven safe and effective for soft contact lenses. A revolutionary soft lens care product...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution 4 fl oz!
I've been using BioTrue for the longest of time because that is all that is offered at my eye doctor's office. I went away for a trip and forgot to pack my contact lense solution so I stopped by the closest pharmacy which happened to be Walgreens. Let me tell you, the Walgreens brand has the same ingredients as name brands on the market at a much lower cost.
LAS VEGAS NV
Great product. Highly Recommend. was having a trouble finding the right solution. helps not to irritate my eyes
Texas
Uso esta marca de solución para mis lentes de contacto me parece muy buena a buen precio y lo consigo fácil
My mom usually uses opt free for her contact solution but I know in cases of emergency when she doesn’t find opt free she uses the Walgreens brand and she says it works just as well I see she has no problem jumping back-and-forth through both brands which means not only are they compatible but I’m guessing similar as well.
Cypress, TX
I've used this brand when I was traveling in a pinch when I couldn't find my brand it worked greatly!! I even switched over!! It's very cost effective. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?