BY WALGREENS #33 in Allergy & Sinus

Easy to swallow. Immediate-release tablets. Helps loosen phlegm. Relieves nasal congestion. Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelsey K.
They work just as well as the mucinex brand! A lot less cheaper at that. We all have bad allergies so running right down the road at Walgreens is super convenient! I would suggest for everyone to buy these!
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
I always buy the generic of most medicines and this stuff works great ! My nose was running all day until I finally had time to stop and buy this stuff! Works great and my stuffy nose was gone!
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
I like how fast acting they are as well as how they are a generic brand but are as good as the normal brand.
Colton B.
San Fidel, NM
They work really well seen a diffrence soon after i taken them amd i recomend them to my friends and family
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great Cold medicine. It kicks in quickly and helps congestion. It especially helps sinus pressure.
Nicki G.
Work great! Cheap and not a horse pill. Helps me get over a cold much faster than anything else.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The fact is I like how they worked they're just as good as the name brand and for a better price
Brianna B.
Vero Beach, FL
It worked alright, didn't really see much of a change in the way it helped relieve my sinuses.
Deyaneira M O.
Cayey,
They work really fast walgreens stuff is really good and cheaper ....my healt is first I use it everytime
Kayla R.
Do these really work?
Mk J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these as effective as the name brand version?
Ashley G.
Romulus, MI
Does this stuff really get rid of the mucus?
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I see that it helps with mucus but does it also help with the pain of all the pressure of the mucus and sinus congestion? For me the pain is worst then having the muscus lol