BY WALGREENS

Effective protection at painful friction points Super soft, durable cotton flannel Self-stick adhesive holds pads securely in place Extra thick to protect sensitive, sore areas Trim to fit ; see more...

• Anyone else use this for keeping your bra wire from poking out. T...2 Answers
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great on the back of your feet to keep from getting a burn from new shoes that rub. It does peel up sometimes though. But overall it is a great help when it comes to my feet.
Michaela G.
Moleskin foam padding has saved my feet! from wearing my boots in the wild land fire academy, to wearing cleats for softball, to high heels these little easy to apply, stick and stay put until you remove em patches are like little saviors in a bag! I never go anywhere without a pack in my purse! swear by this product!
William S.
Independence, MO
Have you ever been on a 5 - 10 mile ruck march? Well, if you ever do, you are going to thank yourself for buying this stuff. Just put it around the problem areas of your foot (heal, edges of the feet around your usual blisters) and that's it, you save yourself days of horrible blisters from your boots. Its that easy.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this with me every time I go somewhere I'm going to be walking a lot! I put it on the back of my Hills so my shoe is not rubbing on them! Not only that but if you're too late to put it on and start to get a blister putting it on top relieves The rubbing of your shoe on your foot immediately!
Meghan G.
This is great if you are going backpacking or simply hiking a lot. It helps your feet from rubbing and if you do get a blister it can help keep your shoes from rubbing it even more. It is small, light, and compact which is perfect for backpacking too!
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
YES YES YES! So much YES! I don't wear dress shoes often but when I do I find that usually I rub a hole in my foot somewhere. This prevents that when I need to dress up! No more burning sensation on the heels!
Victoria W.
Brownsburg, IN
I love these for those cute heels that just always run your feet raw. They do lose their stickiness sometimes but mainly when it's in a small area.
STEPHANIE P.
HELENA, AL
Great for when you have to wear new shoes you have not broke in good yet, for heels. Really comfortable and easy to cut to the size you need.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually used this at basic training to keep my glasses from falling off my face. But it was also good for helping with boot rub.
Barbara O.
I am on my feet a great deal and I find that using these help easy a great deal of the stess on the balls of my feet. I love them.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else use this for keeping your bra wire from poking out. To keep the bra a little longer?