BY WALGREENS

The brand America trusts. These bath beads will create a delightful bath experience. Your bath water is transformed into a soft blue pool which relaxes and soothes your body. Delicately blended with oils, emollients and water softeners As a daily beauty treatment, lost moisture is restored to your skin Leaves no bathtub ring ; see more...

Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've recently purchased this brand bath bead and really liked how soothing it was I dont really find time to relax because I have four small children but it was really relaxing
Theresa S.
I recently purchased these and enjoy these in the bath weekly. They leave the skin so soft and the beads dissolve quickly. I also love the smell which is also relaxing after a long week of work!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Yes 5 stars much. Yes yes yes. Love it. Relaxing. It does moistures your body. You will be pleased. I have sensitive skin it doesn't not irate me.
Riley B.
Fort Wayne, IN
The make me feel special. When I use them the whole world turns pink with a touch of orange and is sparkley and glows brighter than the sun!
Caitlin M.
This is super moisturizing and smells great. Its also nice because its cheaper than a name brand
Racquel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
GOOD FOR A SKIN TYPES.THE BEADS DISSOLVE QUICKLY.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Does this product come in lavender
Need to order 12 boxes
Where can I order 12 boxes of Walgreens brand bath beads? sandyluckner@gmail.com