BY WALGREENS

Well at Walgreens® Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*. Moist Wound Dressing. High Water Content. Cools & Soothes on Contact. Latex Free - Sterile. Made from Pure Sterile Water. Will Not Stick to Wound. Moist Comfortable Barrier Helps Keep the Burn Clean & Protected. Walgreens Way to Well Commitment® Support local preventive wellness with Walgreens.  With each purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product, 1 goes to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund. see more...

Greeshma R.
Chandler , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was so amazed that in a few hours of wrapping my burn fingers with this product, my original blackened skin turned alive and now no longer shows a scar. I would totally love to see this more commercialized to even become overnight hydrating facial mask! Its superb.
Laura G.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Picked up a pan that had been in a 400 degree oven with my bare hand. Not a good move. Husband ran out and got these. Surprisingly it worked great. My hand has that awful burn feeling on the palm of my hand - applying this was a initial super cold jolt but it made that burn feeling dissipate. Kept my hand moist and I didn’t have to use any sort of lotion which holds the heat in. Only problem was they stick on their own so we had to tape it down. It’s nice because it can conform to bends like the palm of a hand. I am definitely stocking my first aid kit with these from now on