Walgreens Mint Waxed Dental Floss

by Walgreens

Slides easily Shred resistant ADA accepted Helps remove decay-causing material from between teeth and under gums ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Mint Waxed Dental Floss!
How would you rate this product?
Rene B.
Oldsmar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dental floss I like the wax and mint flavor. I do t care for the floss on a stick my husband likes those but give my good old waxed string floss everyday. A must have.
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Minty great flavor. Easy to get in between teeth to keep [email protected] dental hygiene. Price point works for quality. Have in all the bathroom dental hygiene drawers.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
The floss doesn't fall apart easy. Really good.
The floss doesn't fall apart easy. Really good.
Tanneka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While it essentially functions as it should, I can't get passed how thin the floss is...it makes flossing kind of uncomfortable. After using another brand (which shall remain nameless) their thicker floss has turned me off the bargain brand versions. Good minty flavor though.
Lori B.
This is nice and minty and works just fine. The floss is a bit thin, but I'm used to using this kind.

Looking for your answer?