Walgreens Mint Interdental Flossups uploaded by Ava R.Walgreens Mint Interdental Flossups uploaded by samantha s.

BY WALGREENS

Unique Interdental Brush Tip for Extra Thorough Cleaning! Removes Plaque & Helps Prevent Gingivitis. Faster & Easier that Regular Floss. Shred-Resistant Floss. see more...

• Do these flossers come in different flavors?4 Answers
Walgreens Mint Interdental Flossups
  • "i love these little things they are so easy and handy i used to hate flossing till these came around you don't have to get you hand all uo in you mouth to get plaque out this is the and they have a slight minty taste i love it " in 3 reviews
  • "They do work great for small touchups & keeping them in your purse or pocket is convenient, but I would no recommend using them as a floss alternative." in 2 reviews
  • "Love these there simple and you can throw it away easily and they get the job done " in 2 reviews
  • "these aren't my first choice to floss my teeth but they are great when traveling or at the office." in 1 review
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for flossing your teeth..Set up on these easy to use floss holders makes flossing a breeze. You can even throw a few in your purse or pocket for your use throughout the day. Definitely a great product.
BETSY R.
These work great because they are two in one they work as a toothpick and floss and they are easy to carry and store and clean your tooth great. It’s a great affordable price.
Rebecca H.
Louisville
Sometimes store brands don't measure up to name brands - but that isn't the case here! I actually prefer the Walgreens Flossups to the Colgate ones - the floss feels stronger and doesn't shred or split in between my teeth. I also like the minty flavor - it's not overpowering and makes flossing way more pleasant.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
Not very satisfied with this product. The floss breaks in half easily and on occasion, when it doesn't break, it comes out of one end rendering it useless. It cannot be effective if the floss does not stay taut within the holder.
Jenna B.
These flossers are pretty helpful for getting in between your back teeth. However, I do not recommend using the same flosser on your front & back teeth. I personally like to use a different section of floss in between each of my teeth for fear of putting the plaque that was between two teeth back in between two different teeth..make sense? You can't do that with these because the surface area is so small. They do work great for small touchups & keeping them in your purse or pocket is convenient, but I would no recommend using them as a floss alternative.
San K.
They're cheap and get the job well done. The fact that they have a toothpick at one end make it a nice and quick tool for getting food out your teeth. I sometimes throw a couple in my purse and whip them out on the go. Who needs namebrand toothpicks when you have these?
zhanna O.
Snohomish , WA
Walgreens mint interdental Flossups are my life savor. I buy them in packs of 4. One for my bag, one for my house, and one for my job and one for a back up. I carry these babies everywhere. Super easy to use, very comfortable. Leaving you with fresh minty smell after and wont hurt your gums. I hate those cheap restaurant toothpicks that break. When i found these I fell in love!
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these floss picks! Ever since I got invisible braces I use them all the time. They are convenient and easy to use. I keep a few in my purse all the time. The flavor isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend these to everyone! Makes flossing super easy!
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
These bad boys floss, saying that, they are not the best on the market, but are within ones budget I hope. and they get all the gunk out in between your teeth so they are still great. I also like that my 2 yr old enjoys using them although she does not do it correctly but she makes the attempt & that's all that matters:)
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these things. I got a package after my dental hygienist suggested i try these to make it easier to floss. I keep them in my bathroom, purse and "emergency kit" My kids love them too because little hands grip these really easily. They like to mimic me and it makes it so easy to floss their teeth!
Joe M.
Do these flossers come in different flavors?