Walgreens Mint Interdental Flossups uploaded by samantha s.Walgreens Mint Interdental Flossups uploaded by Ava R.

BY WALGREENS #99 in Dental Floss & Picks

Unique Interdental Brush Tip for Extra Thorough Cleaning! Removes Plaque & Helps Prevent Gingivitis. Faster & Easier that Regular Floss. Shred-Resistant Floss. see more...

• Do these flossers come in different flavors?4 Answers
Walgreens Mint Interdental Flossups
  • "i love these little things they are so easy and handy i used to hate flossing till these came around you don't have to get you hand all uo in you mouth to get plaque out this is the and they have a slight minty taste i love it " in 3 reviews
  • "Love these there simple and you can throw it away easily and they get the job done " in 2 reviews
  • "They do work great for small touchups & keeping them in your purse or pocket is convenient, but I would no recommend using them as a floss alternative." in 2 reviews
  • "these aren't my first choice to floss my teeth but they are great when traveling or at the office." in 1 review
zhanna O.
Snohomish , WA
Walgreens mint interdental Flossups are my life savor. I buy them in packs of 4. One for my bag, one for my house, and one for my job and one for a back up. I carry these babies everywhere. Super easy to use, very comfortable. Leaving you with fresh minty smell after and wont hurt your gums. I hate those cheap restaurant toothpicks that break. When i found these I fell in love!
Whitney M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are amazing for flossing. They make it so easy and provide a great way to floss without putting your hands all the way in your mouth. My only complaint is that this brand seems to break more easily .
Nazira S.
I bought this breaND I LIKE THE WAY IT TASTE MINTY I FEEL RELLY FRESH AFTER THAT BUT MY GUMMS BLEED
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Can't go with out this they are easy to do the just floss u have more control
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
These bad boys floss, saying that, they are not the best on the market, but are within ones budget I hope. and they get all the gunk out in between your teeth so they are still great. I also like that my 2 yr old enjoys using them although she does not do it correctly but she makes the attempt & that's all that matters:)
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
Not very satisfied with this product. The floss breaks in half easily and on occasion, when it doesn't break, it comes out of one end rendering it useless. It cannot be effective if the floss does not stay taut within the holder.
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Okay - these things WORK. If you hate flossing, or having to deal with the idea of it, this is the EASIEST way to keep up with your routine. And they're super affordable. I end up using more than one a night, but it doesn't matter because at least you know your teeth are nice and clean!
Jenna B.
These flossers are pretty helpful for getting in between your back teeth. However, I do not recommend using the same flosser on your front & back teeth. I personally like to use a different section of floss in between each of my teeth for fear of putting the plaque that was between two teeth back in between two different teeth..make sense? You can't do that with these because the surface area is so small. They do work great for small touchups & keeping them in your purse or pocket is convenient, but I would no recommend using them as a floss alternative.
San K.
They're cheap and get the job well done. The fact that they have a toothpick at one end make it a nice and quick tool for getting food out your teeth. I sometimes throw a couple in my purse and whip them out on the go. Who needs namebrand toothpicks when you have these?
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
I love these floss picks! Ever since I got invisible braces I use them all the time. They are convenient and easy to use. I keep a few in my purse all the time. The flavor isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend these to everyone! Makes flossing super easy!
Katherine R.
Do these flossers come in different flavors?