BY WALGREENS #43 in Hair Regrowth

Compare to Men's Rogaine This product is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Clinically proven to help regrow hair Revitalizes hair follicles Three month supply If men have more hair loss or hair loss in a place different than shown on this carton, minoxidil topical solution USP 5% may not work. Contains: Three bottles of Minoxidil topical solution 5% extra strength 2 fl oz One child-resistant dropper applicator Information leaflet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results ; see more...

• Has anyone actually tried this1 Answers
  • Does this just thinken hair or does it help regrow hair where bal...3 Answers
  • Does this product help give u thicker hair? 1 Answers
  • "I would recommend it." in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my husband and, we were not impressed because we saw no change at all after he used the whole package." in 1 review
Natalie D.
Easton, PA
I started using this due to hair loss from PCOS and it was very slow to work and it had to be used twice a day. When using minoxidil because of the need to use it so frequently you need to wash your hair more often which can dry out your hair causing more hairloss due to breakage. Therefore there will be a need to invest in a different shampoo that has less or no sulfate and a light yet moisturizing conditioner so your hair is not weighed down causing it to look thinner. At first you will experience some hair shed but this is just the minoxidil beginning to work. You are also required to use this for the rest of your life if you would like to keep the results otherwise your hair will return to it's condition before beginning to use minoxidil. I did see some hair growth with this but because the reason why I was losing my hair was due to PCOS which causes a male like hair loss I ended up switching the male version which is stronger and much more effective. A lot of women actually end up switching to the male version because of poor results with the female version. I will caution though that if you do not wash your hands properly after use you will begin to grow hair on your hands. As always though I would recommend going to see your dermatologist to figure out why you specifically are losing your hair. Sometimes it's as simple as needing a shampoo to get of a fungus which can cause hair loss.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
My sister said she loves this product. I'm goin to the store tomorrow to try it out. I'm hoping it gives me the results I'm looking for just like my sister got and was happy.
jessica h.
Philadelphia, PA
AFTER 12 WEEKS NO GROWTH FAIL!!!! I SUFFER FROM PCOS I USE SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO AND PRODUCTS THEY WORK BETTER THIS SUCKED !!!!
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
This seems to be working. Hair has gotten noticeably thicker since first use. I would recommend it.
Sinister A.
CHANDIGARH
good for hair though but it decreases testosterone count
It did regrow my hair but there was a certain headache
It is quite affordable but use it as it is branded not duplicated
Greta T.
It's excellent, my boyfriend has been using it for 2 months now and he has grown a lot of moustache, plus he had acne and with this treatment his acne is gone!!
Leigh Ann C.
It takes forever to work and makes your hair crunchy when you air dry your hair, but it does work after 6 months. I would give it a B-
Amanda E.
Does this just thinken hair or does it help regrow hair where balding?
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Does this help with growth?
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
Does this product help give u thicker hair?
erica e.
Has anyone actually tried this