BY WALGREENS #67 in Hair Regrowth

Compare to Men's Rogaine. Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair. Easy-to-Use Unscented Foam. Topical Aerosol, 5% Foam. Three Month Supply. Compare to Men s Rogaine® Active Ingredient Clinically proven to help regrow hair, Minoxidil Topical Aerosol 5% is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. 3 - 2.11 oz Cans ~ Total Net Wt. 6.33 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Tori S.
Edina, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lifesaver product for anyone needing to stimulate hair growth! i used this when my hair stopped growing for a long time and after 2 months of using it, baby hairs grew all over (my friends called me a "chia pet")! it comes in a easy dropper bottle and isn't too pricey at walgreens, would highly recommend it!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these for a while when my hair was really falling off. I'm not sure how well they work alone because I used them with tea tree shampoo and biotin vitamins. I did see a huge improvement and have lots of new baby hair.
Marie L.
La verdad este tratamiento si cumple su funcion, es para hombres pero aun asi yo la use por un tiempo, a veces se hacen grumos, sin embargo el secreto está en saber usarlo. Es el unico detalle sobre este producto.
erica e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work if so how long did it take
Holly Z.
Hummelstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work to bring back hair on my father's bald spot? He has hair still but there is a circle where hair is missing. I feel like this will not work since the follicles are closed. Is this worth buying as a present or will it just get his hopes up?
Darien G.
Turtleford
Does this actually work? My boyfriend has been looking for something to help with hair regrowth. Just wondering if a foam regrowth would be better to use then taking a vitamin?
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Does this actually even work? Kinda concerns me with an over the counter hair growth thing