BY WALGREENS

Provides relief of menstrual symptoms Aspirin free 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
These work just as good as midol but a lot cheaper. These help me with my cramps, backache, and headaches. Better to pay less for the same thing no need to spend more on midol
Sarah C.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know how but these are miracle workers! They are just as good as the brand name. They work quickly and take away the pain. Don't know what I'd do without them!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I like anything that helps with PMS but this is discounted and I'm happy . Plus If you use your Walgreens rewards card you can normally get some serious reward points .
Rachel  L.
Pendleton, SC
Relieved all of my symptoms including cramps, bloating, fatigue, and even reduced breast tenderness. Works just as well as the "name brand" stuff, but less expensive!
Rachel K.
These work just as well as name brand midol for less They are effective pain relief for cramps and also work pretty well for migraines too
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
I swear by these. They do the same job as the name brand ones except they are cheaper and can get some rewards point :)
Amber L.
Madison, WI
These are pretty cheap but they work wonders! I get very bad cramps every now and then so I always have these on hand.
Candice R.
They work just as good as any brand name. Only they take about an hour to kick in instead of about 30 min.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
These work really good. I love the Well brand. So much cheaper than big brand names and just as effective.
ariana d.
stafford
🙌 yess this helps so muchh. i didn’t think it would work because like... Walgreens. totally recommend thoo
Victoria F.