BY WALGREENS

Sleep support* With other natural flavors With melatonin, you'll get a calming and restful night's sleep and in the morning you'll be fresh, alert and ready to go* Contains no preservatives. Free from wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts and soy. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
I have to say for the price of the Melatonin Extra Strength Gummies they are worth it. When giving them to my daughter I notice that she has the same effect and she is able to sleep just as well. I have tried other brands and the results are horrible she is unable to get a good night's rest. Also with the gummies she feels like she gets candy before bed.
Tia E.
Orofino, ID
They don't leave a bad taste and help me sleep solid through the night. Lately since my fiance started a new job far away as we try to get our life established in another state I have had such a hard time sleeping. This just helps so much. They are delicious and work so well. I really recommend especially for someone who doesn't like taking pills.